Re: ndiswrapper and NetworkManager, and sysfs/HAL

Hi,

The problem is here:
Nov  5 17:55:14 localhost NetworkManager: PCI driver for 'wlan0' is
'bcmwl5.sys'Nov  5 17:55:14 localhost NetworkManager: wlan0: Driver
support level is unsupported

I added whitelisting of wireless drivers a while back, but more and more I
think that's not the right thing to do since there are so many, and using
ndiswrapper will just make matters more complicated because the driver
name could be so many things.  I'll probably remove that code.

Dan