Re: ndiswrapper and NetworkManager, and sysfs/HAL

I applied the patch to ndiswrapper 0.10, and now have both a driver
and a device symlink in the /sys/class/net/wlan0 directory that seem
to point to the correct device and driver, but NetworkManager still
doesn't seem to be working, with the same symptoms I saw before.  I
also noticed in the syslog taht NetworkManager is not detecting any
wireless devices:

AUTO: Best wireless device = (null) (null).

I've updated http://sweeze.ath.cx/~jbarnett/advanced.jpg with the new
"Advanced" tab in hal-device-manager.  The PCI and Device tabs are
unchanged.

Thanks,
-Joe