Re: Systray notification ?

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 10:07 -0500, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> > NetworkManagerNotification won't display the icon if you've only got one
> > wired network connection.  As soon as you plug in another network card,
> > the icon will pop up.
>
> I have an Airport and I had and external linksys wifi, both running. No
> icon.

NetworkManager gets its device information from HAL, so if your cards
are listed with "hal-device-manager" and they have the
"info.capabilities" property containing "net.80203" or "net.80211" then
they will be known to NetworkManager.  Do both devices of yours show up
in h-d-m and have these properties containing the correct capabilities?