Re: Gtkmm version?

On 11/02/2016 07:23 PM, Hubert Figuière wrote:
Christian, what do you have in mind for using GtkHeaderBar ?

We can prototype UI adaptations in Builder, so it's not essential at the moment for Nemiver to adapt (other than dialogs and reusable widgetry). It's more about if we (the collective Nemiver community) like what we come up with in Builder and want to make Nemiver match that.

Also note, that CentOS/RHEL are shipping a refreshed GNOME each release, so if we wanted to eventually move to GTK+ LTS (3.22) we could probably get away with that come 7.4. I assume Ubuntu LTS will move to 3.22 for their LTS.Next as well.

Unless we start adding GDB features, Nemiver-current is probably a fine option for those older distros.

On another note, we have some updated SVG icons in Builder we can merge into Nemiver as well. I think the Nemiver icons today are xpm/png/etc? This should help on HiDPI at least.

(See debug- prefixed icons)

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-builder/tree/data/icons/hicolor/scalable/actions

-- Christian