Re: Gtkmm version?

Hello,

Hubert Figuière <hub figuiere net> a écrit:

Nemiver is asking for Gtk 3.0. I think that ship has sailed. Shall we go
up to something like Gtk 3.18?

Yeah, that would make sense, I believe.

I'm saying 3.18 because this is a version that's on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for
example (not even 3.20).

Ah, if we go that route, CentOS 7 is still using gtk 3.14 ;-)  And I
know folks who compile Nemiver on those systems.  So maybe 3.14

I'm working a patch that already upgrade all the .ui to 3.0 (they are
still on 2.6)

Great.

Feedback?

I don't have a strong opinion.  3.14, 3.18, 3.20, they would all be
progress, I guess.