Re: Gtkmm version?

On 02/11/16 11:50 AM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
I'm saying 3.18 because this is a version that's on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for
example (not even 3.20).

Ah, if we go that route, CentOS 7 is still using gtk 3.14 ;-)  And I
know folks who compile Nemiver on those systems.  So maybe 3.14

Gtk PI (3.14) sounds like a good option for now. We'll see if it needs
to be bumped further.

Maybe that should be done when there is something done. I don't think my
other patch to fix the .ui file and remove some deprecations require it
at all.

I'd like that too so that we can have GtkHeaderBar.

Good.  GtkHeaderBar was introduced in Gtk 3.10, I believe.  So I guess
just requiring >= 3.14 would be enough for now, would it not?

Christian, what do you have in mind for using GtkHeaderBar ?

And thank you guys for pushing the Nemiver ship forward.  This is really
appreciated.

Thanks you for doing Nemiver. I just want to help allieviate your
workload so that we can get Nemiver integrated with Builder.

Alberto is doing that work, and I'd love to see it come to fruition.

Cheers,

Hub