Re: Documentation problems

Hello David,

david <david avoncliff com> a écrit:

Nemiver ver 0.9.1
I am working on an embedded arm project. I run a util that opens
gdb-server over a jtag interface. gdb then links to this for command
line debugging.
I can link to nemiver from the command line with "nemiver
--gdb-binary=~/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_8-2014q3/bin/arm-none-eabi-gdb
--remote=Localhost:4242 main.elf"
However according to the help file "Nemiver does not provide a way to
connect to a remote server using the command line"
and according to the FAQ on the website I should use gconftool to set
gdb-binary to the path but this has no effect for me.

Ah, yes you are right.  This needs fixing in the documentation.  I'll
look at that.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Cheers,

--