Documentation problems

Nemiver ver 0.9.1
I am working on an embedded arm project. I run a util that opens gdb-server over a jtag interface. gdb then links to this for command line debugging. I can link to nemiver from the command line with "nemiver --gdb-binary=~/gcc-arm-none-eabi-4_8-2014q3/bin/arm-none-eabi-gdb --remote=Localhost:4242 main.elf" However according to the help file "Nemiver does not provide a way to connect to a remote server using the command line" and according to the FAQ on the website I should use gconftool to set gdb-binary to the path but this has no effect for me.

So thanks for an excellent program, but can the docs be clearer.