Re: Problems running autogen for Nemiver

Hello Seemanta,

Seemanta Dutta <seemanta gmail com> a écrit:

> I am trying to get my development environment up for Nemiver setup, but I am
> facing an error that I never faced before. The error is while running
> autogen which is :
>
> checking whether the Boost::Unit_Test_Framework library is available... yes
> checking whether the Boost::Test_Exec_Monitor library is available... yes
> configure: error: Could not link against mt !
> <------------- This is the error I am getting.

Could you please post your config.log file so that I can see the details
of the error?

For the record, on my Fedora 13 box, I am using boost-test 1.41, and on
Fedora Rawhide, I am using boost-test 1.46.  It's unfortunate that boost
is such a pita to auto-detect.

--
		Dodji