Inspecting variables

I am a new user and have installed nemiver-0.7.2-1.fc10.i386 on fedora 10.  For some reason I cannot see any variables.  I can see the code.  I can step through the code and set breakpoints.  But for some reason variable viewing eludes me.

I have compiled with the –g and –O0 options.  Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Pat

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential CVG, Inc/Avtec Systems communications. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender. The views expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of CVG,Inc/Avtec Systems. All emails are scanned for viruses, but no guarantees are made that it is virus-free.