Re: Bug: variables are not visible with remote debugging in 0.7.3

Hello Harvey,

Le jeudi 21 janv. 2010 à 10:34:55 (-0500), Harvey Chapman a écrit:
> Bug: variables are not visible with remote debugging in 0.7.3
> Versions tested: 0.6.3, 0.7.3
>
> The variables are visible in 0.6.3 and not visible in 0.7.3. I'm using Ubuntu-8.04 if that helps. One difference is that the 0.6.3 is from the Ubuntu repositories, and I built the 0.7.3 version locally.

Thank you for taking time to report this issue.

I'd re-iterate the request I made for the previous bug you filed, which
is, could you please file that bug in our bugzilla at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nemiver ?

I have some questions/followup regarding this issue, so it would be very
handy if the bug could be filed into bugzilla so that we can start the
discussion there.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

        Dodji