Re: Bug: remote debugging does not work if executable is not passed as cmd line argument

Hello Harvey,

Le jeudi 21 janv. 2010 à 09:06:21 (-0500), Harvey Chapman a écrit:
> Bug: remote debugging does not work if executable is not passed as cmd line argument
> Versions tested: 0.6.3, 0.7.3

Thank you very much for taking time to report this issue.

Could you please rather fill the bug to our bugzilla at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=nemiver ?

All our bugs are filled there so it really eases our workflow to be
consitent.

> P.S.: Thank you for nemiver. I personally use emacs for everything, but I have a lot of Windows developers who are having to use Linux and nemiver is going to help ease their transition.

Thank you for considering Nemiver.

        Dodji