Bug: remote debugging does not work if executable is not passed as cmd line argument

Bug: remote debugging does not work if executable is not passed as cmd line argument
Versions tested: 0.6.3, 0.7.3

If you run nemiver with no arguments and then connect remotely to a gdbserver, none of the windows (Source, Breakpoints, etc) will work. However, if you run "nemiver myprogram" and then do the same remote connection, it will work. Whatever nemiver does on startup to load an executable specified on the command line needs to be done from the remote connection dialog.

P.S.: Thank you for nemiver. I personally use emacs for everything, but I have a lot of Windows developers who are having to use Linux and nemiver is going to help ease their transition.

Harvey