Why is the xml corresponding to the menu item View-->Show Output and View-->Show Errors commented ?

I was trying to see the view menu related items within the menus.xml file within nemiver/src/persp/dbgperspective/menus folder.
(This is for my work where I shall be trying to interface a gdb console with the debugger).

There I saw that the menu items 'Show commands', 'Show output' and 'Show error' are commented out within the menus.xml file.

May I know why this was done? This is version 0.6.5 I am talking about, the one which I got from the new git repository.

My Ubuntu Intrepid installation comes with version 0.6.3 where I do see the menu options of 'Show errors' and 'Show Output' within the 'View Menu'.
(Although 'Show Commands' is not visible in this version.)

regards,
Seemanta