Re: A nemiver 0.6.5 release soon ?

Hello Luca,

Luca Bruno a écrit :

[...]

> Absolutely not a blocker, but I'd like to see patch for #562925 in.

Okay, I've checked it in. It's the commit
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/nemiver/commit/?id=f71160d7fe64c65e3861a3087e2425f1f87afb9a
.

> There are many others little patch floating around in bugzilla, often
> minimally invasive, which could be considered for inclusion... seldom
> patchers will surely be glad.

Most of the leftover patches in bugzilla are, I think, work-in-progress
patches that are there because it was easier to stick them there rather
that in a SVN branch ;) Now I guess is the time to stick them in a
proper git branch ;)

Thanks.

Dodji.