Re: Moving Nemiver repository to git

Dodji Seketeli wrote:

In any case, I'd be glad to hear what you guys think about this move.
Please, speak up :)

When I am sure the everything is okay, I will ask for the current
Nemiver svn to be set to read-only, unless some of you are really
against it. We will then switch to the new git repo for real.

\o/

Obviously I am fine with this move, and I'm glad to hear positive responses from others as well. I haven't had time to look through the converted repository yet to make sure everything is OK, but I'll try to put that on my TODO list for this weekend.

--
jonner