Re: A nemiver 0.6.5 release soon ?

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> Hello,
> I have been using (and debugging) the current Nemiver from trunk for a
> while and it seems pretty solid, at least for my workflows.
> So I was thinking about pushing out a bugfix/minor feature release by
> the end February.
> If you think there is a bug that would be a blocker for the release,
> please speak up :)

Absolutely not a blocker, but I'd like to see patch for #562925 in.
There are many others little patch floating around in bugzilla, often
minimally invasive, which could be considered for inclusion... seldom
patchers will surely be glad.

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org