Re: A nemiver 0.6.5 release soon ?

Seemanta Dutta a écrit :
> Dodji,
>
> I am not sure but I found what looks like a bug the other day. I had posted
> about this a few days back. Here is the description of the issue from my
>
> <quote>
> Hi,
> When I select the file-->Load Executable and then I click on the 'Working
> Directory' drop down , I do not get any option to 'browse' for my own
> working directory. All I can do is select from pre-populated directories.
> There is no 'Other' option in other words.
>
> I checked in version 0.6.3 where I do get an item labelled 'Other...' in the
> same dropdown. Looks like this is a bug. Shall I file a bugzilla bug for

Weird. I get the "other" option here, on the Nemiver from trunk. Do you
have the issue when you test the Nemiver from trunk ?

In any case, when you feel like something is a bug, you don't have to
ask on the mailing list to file a bug in bugzilla :) Just go ahead and
file the bug, and the discussion will happen there :)

Cheerio,

Dodji.

--
Tant que l'on n'a pas la tête coupée, on peut espérer mettre un chapeau.