Re: A nemiver 0.6.5 release soon ?

Dodji,

I am not sure but I found what looks like a bug the other day. I had posted about this a few days back. Here is the description of the issue from my previous post :

<quote>
Hi,
When I select the file-->Load Executable and then I click on the 'Working Directory' drop down , I do not get any option to 'browse' for my own working directory. All I can do is select from pre-populated directories. There is no 'Other' option in other words.

I checked in version 0.6.3 where I do get an item labelled 'Other...' in the same dropdown. Looks like this is a bug. Shall I file a bugzilla bug for this?
</quote>

However, Mario reported that he did not get this issue. Can anyone else also confirm this? I feel it would be good to have this bug fixed (it it really is a bug) for this minor release that you are planning.

regards,
Seemanta