varobjs

I built the varobjs branch tonight just to play around with it a bit. I didn't want to start flooding bugzilla with bug reports since it's still a work in progress, but I thought I'd just mention the one issue I ran into while briefly testing it:

when debugging ./tests/fooprog, as you step through the code, you reach these lines:

    person.set_first_name ("Ali") ;
    person.set_family_name ("BABA") ;

After stepping past the first line, the local variables widget shows that person.m_first_name has been updated to 'Ali'. So far, so good. However, when stepping past the second line, it shows that person.m_first_name has changed to 'BABA' rather than updating person.m_last_name.

When you refresh the local variables, the values are displayed correctly, so it must just be an issue with updating values while stepping.

--
jonner