Re: [nemiver] Created branch varobj

Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
The branch 'varobj' was created.

Summary of new commits:

  68b0daf... Fix unused variable warning

errr... I was intending to push this to the existing varobjs-support branch, but it didn't seem to work properly. Should be fixed now though. I didn't realize that I had to name my local branch exactly the same as the remote branch name for it to update the proper remote branch automatically. git sucks! :)

--
jonner