Re: [Nemiver-list] Nemiver release 0.6.3 now available

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> The summer is over around here and some hackers are back to work. To
> celebrate that we thought we'd sacrifice a bug or two and update a
> couple of translations.

With some delay, yesterday I've finally uploaded 0.6.3 to Debian
unstable. By the way, Lenny will be released with 0.5.4-1, which is
showing no major issues since the freeze.

While I was at it, I've also taken the time to incorporate the
disassemble patch in a package uploaded to experimental (given also no
news since July) mainly to ensure build-ability on all arch and avoid
bad incompatibility surprises later on. It only required some minor
refreshing and it should soon appears at
http://patch-tracking.debian.net/package/nemiver/

I'm currently not running tests on autobuilders, but I can consider
enabling them for experimental builds if you want.
I'm also aware that the disassemble API may still be unfinished and
unreachable, but if you can work out an initial GUI hook I think it can
improve bug catching (and maybe attract more testers).

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org