[Nemiver-list] A newbie - thanks

Hello nemiver folks,
first I would like to thank those of you who have contributed to this
project. I also tried Eclipse CDT and it is really Pain In the ***.
I also do some significant development on VisualStudio and all Linux
debuggers could learn quite a bit from that product. For example,
Visualstudio does have very good variable display and drill-down
capabilties. I would love to see that in nemiver.
Maybe the variable rendering function could be made user-definable ?
(a simple API that enables developers to customize it....)
One thing that definitely needs to be done is to stop displaying the
values of a char[] string after the '\0'. It just wastes precious
screen space.

I have put two screenshots of the VS variable display online:

http://linuxdebuggerwishlist.blogspot.com

Kind regards

Frank Gerlach

--
Dipl-Ing(BA) Frank Gerlach
Gäufelden

"When I want to know what France thinks, I ask myself."
Brigadier General Charles De Gaulle