Re: [Nemiver-list] Re: Nemiver 0.3 Roadmap

Hey,

To me, the breakpoints enabling/disabling features are more important
than session management stuff.
More generally, I would like to focus more on adding  more "pure"
debugging features, unless users say otherwise. By pure debugging
features, I mean things like a disassembler (to show the dissambled
code when no source code is available), an interface to set
watchpoints, a command interpreter etc ...

We really need these features if we want people to stop using DDD on GNOME :-)

On the other hand, the scope of these features is obviously wider than
the 0.3 horizon.

So, for the coming 0.3, I would say that unless a user strongly wants
a given feature, we should better release it quickly as a new year
gift to the GNOME community :-)

Cheers,

Dodji.