[Nemiver-list] Update on changes in subversion

It's been pretty quiet here lately, so I thought  I'd just send a
quick note here about what's been going on in nemiver's subversion
repository lately.

I've recently added the ability to enable and disable breakpoints.
The breakpoint list now has a checkbox that can be checked or
unchecked to indicate whether the breakpoint is enabled or not.
Disabled breakpoints will be shown as a faded breakpoint icon in the
margin of the sourcecode.  In addition,  disabled breakpoints should
be remembered across debugging sessions.  If you experience any issues
with this functionality, feel free to report them to bugzilla or reply
to this email.

I've also added the ability to filter the list of processes to attach
to (e.g. the "File > Attach to running program.." dialog).  Feel free
to offer comments on

I know Dodji has been doing some work on some structural enhancements
that will make future improvements to the variables list widget
easier, but I'll let him speak on that himself if he wants to.

--
jonner