Re: [Nemiver-list] Changes to loading a core file

> A couple other changes I made (let me know if you disagree with any of them):
> - Keyboard accelerator for loading a core file changed from "_Load
> core file" to "Load _core file" since I think 'core' is the
> distinguishing word in that command.

Agreed.

Hmm.  Now that I look at this again, I notice that 'C' is already
taken by "Close".  I didn't notice that before because the "Close"
option was disabled at the time.  I guess I should change it back to
"L" unless you have a better suggestion.

--
jonner