[Nemiver-list] variable quick show

Hello,

I have just pushed a change set to allow what I call "variables quick show".
Basically, to know the content of a variable, just left the mouse over
that variable for 1 second. The content of the variable shows up in a
tooltip below it.

The feature may be a little bit rought around the edges but it should work.

I have also added a gconf key to enable/disable showing the errors
coming from the underlying debugger engine. The name of the key is
/apps/nemiver/dbgperspective/show-dbg-error-dialogs, and it is set to
false, by default.
Errors coming from gdb are not always bad per se. But it iso really
annoying to show them using error dialogs all the time.

Cheers,

Dodji.