Re: To be able to paste in to actual directory using the top Breadcrumb

There is the official Flatpak PPA, it is part of the instructions in https://flatpak.org/setup/Ubuntu/

Which part of the instructions are you strugling with?

A domingo, 3/06/2018, 09:55, Just Dust <info justdust es> escreveu:
Hi Antonio, Thanks, for me is very complicated to install this flaptalk, i have no idea about how to, i followed your instructions and nothing... there is a ppa with the latest unstable nautilus??

Hello.

Thanks for the feedback. I must say I agree and I am happy to inform you that the in-development version (which will become version 3.30) has got the Paste action in the current directory menu, accessible by clicking the breadcrumb.

If you want to test the unstable version, follow these steps:
    1. Make sure Flatpak is installed or install it following these steps https://flatpak.org/setup
    2. Install the unstable version of the app following this link