Re: Easy way to add new right-click context menue entries to Nautilus

On 25 Mar 2015, at 12:24, Calum Benson <calum benson oracle com> wrote:

The following page is somehow confusing:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/E24676/gldnz.html

Does that mean that the nautilus-actions extension is already automatically installed with Nautilus on
Solaris 11?

It's been a few years since I worked on the Solaris desktop team, but I don't think nautilus-actions is
something we ever built or made available to Sun/Oracle customers. (I'll double-check, though.)

(Confirmed: as best I can tell, we only ever packaged the nautilus-sendto and nautilus-open-terminal
extensions for Solaris 11. I agree the docs page you mention could make that clearer, I'll pass that feedback
along.)

--
CALUM BENSON                        Principal UX Engineer
+353 1 803 3807                     Systems Experience Design

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.