Re: Easy way to add new right-click context menue entries to Nautilus

@Emmanuelle:

You recommended the nautilus-actions extension.

But I need this extension in Solaris 11 (and not in Linux/Ubuntu).

I have difficulties to find a way to install nautilus-actions in Solaris 11.

All the "usual" ways to install packages in Solaris fail for Nautilus actions.

I tried for example:

  pkg install nautilus-actions

but it fails.

The following page is somehow confusing:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/E24676/gldnz.html

Does that mean that the nautilus-actions extension is already automatically installed with Nautilus on
Solaris 11?

If NOT: How do I install Nautilus Actions on Solaris 11?

I found no information.

Thank you
Ben