Re: Nautilus and thumbnails

Thanks for the response both of you !

You are correct, the version is the Enterprise Linux edition. Most of the machines are running CentOS, therefore when ever I say RH I mean the equivalent to CentOS and not the other way around ;)

As I said before, deleting the files did not help since they are recreated immediately when ever nautilus "sees" images, for example if I have an image file on my desktop the files are created endlessly, if I move it to /tmp or some other place that is not the desktop everything is ok. I'm familiar with the disable all feature I just want to figure out what is the cause of it since I can't do drastic changes in a production environment.

Thank you.