Re: Concerns about roadmap

On 13 Sep 2013, at 18:24, Juan Pablo Lorier <jplorier gmail com> wrote:

Cause it's not, it's something my granny should be able to use if we
hope some day linux + gnome is going to be in the desktop of regular users.

This is a bit of a usability myth, and probably an increasingly sexist one in this day and age :) Assuming
your granny is part of the target audience, the fact that we're making her use a file manager at all is
likely the real usability failure. (Unless she's technically-savvy enough to understand the hierarchical file
system that it's showing her, in which case she's probably doing just fine with it already.)

--
CALUM BENSON                        Interaction Designer
+353 1 803 3807                     Systems Experience Design