Concerns about roadmap

Hi,

I'm a long time user of Gnome and I've been trying to adapt to the
changes in general in Gnome desktop. One of my biggest concerns is
Nautilus as in my point of view, there are a lot of functionality that
are gone and I'd like to know if the most important ones to me are going
back to Nautilus at some point.
These are:

Additional panel, capability to add bookmarks from Nautilus (please, do
you really spect that a regular user edit a file for that?), close
button for the windows without exiting all of the opened windows, let
use delete key to delete a file (or at least let choose the behavior) ,
and also let apply the chosen view as default (everytime I open Nautilus
I have to choose)

I understand that you may be thinking in tablets, but pcs and notebooks
are not gone and we still use them.
Regards,