Re: Concerns about roadmap

On 09/13/2013 12:16 PM, Juan Pablo Lorier wrote:
Hi,
Additional panel, capability to add bookmarks from Nautilus (please, do
you really spect that a regular user edit a file for that?), close
button for the windows without exiting all of the opened windows, let
use delete key to delete a file (or at least let choose the behavior) ,
and also let apply the chosen view as default (everytime I open Nautilus
I have to choose)
This one isn't intuitive, but you can do it. In nautilus 3.6+ open the
folder you want to bookmark, click the gear, and select bookmark.

I found out how to do it using the "Help" manual and searching for
"bookmark"

Perhaps some of these usability issues would be candidates for the next
round of Every Detail Matters...