Re: Nautilus caching thumbnails

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 01:45 +0300, alex diavatis wrote:
> I have this awful bug with nautilus showing me wrong thumbnails of
> images.

Please provide version and distribution information, and exact steps to
reproduce.

nautilus 3.4.2-5 Fedora 17 (64bit)
GTK3 3.4.3-2
GTK2 2.2.24-10

Unfortunately I don't know how to reproduce but it happens when you overwrite image files (with the same name). And has happened only on transparent PNG.
GNOME 3, has many issues with transparent PNG that's why I refer it.
I included also GTK2 because that bug happens also on Chromium file up-loader. Maybe is GTK bug, but I couldn't find anything relative on bugzilla.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper