Nautilus caching thumbnails

Hello,

I have this awful bug with nautilus showing me wrong thumbnails of images.
Today I spent about 1 hour to figure out what was going on. I updated an image to my web-server, and server was showing another image!!
After clearing cache on browser, checking cache on nginx and cache on rails.. I figure out that I was uploading wrong image, because
nautilus was showing me a wrong thumb :(

I guess this is a known bug but can't find it on bugzilla