Re: Progress on nautilus-python bindings for Nautilus 3.0 (gobject introspection)

I'm having an issue with the InfoProvider methods.  The
update_file_info function passes several parameters to the extensions,
that they need to keep track of in order to be used asynchronously.
One is the NautilusOperationHandle struct and the other is the
update_complete closure.  I'll talk first about the handle.

For the NautilusOperationHandle, I'm importing the
Nautilus.OperationHandle attribute from the gi.repository.Nautilus
module and assigning it to the PyObject, which I then convert all
incoming handles to from their C counterparts.  The problem is that
when the python extension tries to pass the handle to the
Nautilus.info_provider_update_complete_invoke function, I get the
following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/aplumb/.local/share/nautilus-python/extensions/update-file-info-async.py",
line 17, in update_cb
    Nautilus.info_provider_update_complete_invoke(self.hello,
provider, handle, Nautilus.OperationResult.FAILED)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gi/types.py", line
40, in function
    return info.invoke(*args)
TypeError: argument 2: Must be Nautilus.OperationHandle, not StructMeta

I'm having a problem with the closure stuff too but I figured I would
start with this.

Adam