Re: Automatically save files in GtkFileChooser

Hi,

Thanks for the information (that's why I wrote Nautilus or Gnome, I didn't know exactly what was concerned).

I'll do the report on appropriate location. Last question, does the behavior of GtkFileChooser depend of each software using it or is it global to the system ? Do I need to do one report on launchpad regarding GtkFileChooser or contact developers of each software using it and for which it could be good to have automatic saving option ?

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Xavier