Re: Automatically save files in Nautilus - Gnome

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 10:29 +0100, Valeryan_24 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a little very basic question regarding Nautilus / Gnome use,
> practical user experience.
>
> Is there, in Nautilus or Gnome, a preference rule, an option, that we
> can modify to allow, when we have a lot of files to save on hard disk,
> doing it automatically without validating and confirming their name ?

As Andre said, that's a GtkFileChooser widget controlled by the
application, not a nautilus window; also it's entirely possible to have
that kind of behavior within GtkFileChooser, so my advice is to file
bugs for applications where you think this makes sense.

Cosimo