Re: Can the Places side panel be told to ignore certain partitions?

Hi Sebastian,

we're showing all mounts from /media and your homedir by default. If you
want to hide your custom mounts, move them to /mnt.

Displaying the device twice might be a bug, or not if information
differ. Something may change the device path (UUID=... here), fs type or
the mount point. I'd guess the escaped space in "FAT\040storage" makes
some troubles. Can you please try changing the name (e.g. use
underscore) and file a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org on the gvfs module if
it helps?

Thanks,
--
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>