Re: directory loading takes ages

On Fri, 2011-08-12 at 12:06 +0200, h.lekin wrote:
> Referring to Nautilus 2.30.1 on Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64.
>
> Since 4 days, directory loading in Nautilus takes up to 40 seconds per
> directory, depending on the number of items in the directory.

First question that comes to my mind is: Have there been any "relevant"
updates that you have installed around that time, or new applications?

(I know that it is hard to identify "relevance" here, plus I
unfortunately don't know how to get such a list under Ubuntu, just the
first thought. Maybe others can chime in.)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com