Re: Dealing with the trash

Le lundi 26 avril 2010 à 17:13 +0200, Holger Berndt a écrit :
> I have some working code for that (see [3] for a screenshot), but before
> I spend time cleaning up the patchset, I thought I'd ask what people
> think of that. Would such a view be a useful addition to Nautilus?
> [3] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2609636/nautilus_trash_journal.jpeg

I don’t like much the current UI, but the idea of a trash journal sounds
nice.

Maybe this view could be made more versatile than just for showing the
trash, though. For example integrating with Zeitgeist to show “pictures
from last week” in such a view would be nice.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :