Re: refreshing contents of a directory from a python extension?

Mike Rooney wrote:
Does anyone have any tips on this (refreshing the folder from a python
extension)? It is really blocking my work on this extension and thus
shipping it. If not, is there a better place for this question?

I haven't actually thought this through but just to not leave you hanging here's what crossed my mind. Store all the NautilusVFSFile's in a dictionary you get through update_file_info, get_file_items and get_background_items and then after clicking your button call invalidate_extension_info on the directory.

If it's no good, let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce