Re: trash/delete prompt

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:07:47AM +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Hi Sean,
> > Isn't one of the fundamental goals of open source software to provide
> > a strong channel of communication between developers and end-users?
> > This kind of response does not speak well of your project.

Replying to this as I do not have the other email:

Communication should always be polite. That said, I don't get what open
source has to do with 'a strong channel of communication between
developers and end-users'. Having communication as goal sounds wrong to
me.

But perhaps this is going too much off topic for the rest of the
readers..
--
Regards,
Olav