[OT] Re: tabs, Desktop & emblems

Hi,

Am Montag, den 26.01.2009, 00:17 +0200 schrieb Tomas R:
> I understand that it's an open source project, but let's look at other
> foss projects:
> 1) webkit (personal practise) - takes maximum few days to get some
> reply on the bug report, all patches submitted to bug tracker are
> reviewed;
> 2) rockbox (also personal practise) - same as with webkit;
> 3) XFCE - same.

Fine. There's also very responsive projects in GNOME, I can list them if
you want me to. And there's always cases where it's not perfect, but I'm
repeating myself...

> 3) KDE - I haven't personally submitted any bug reports/patches, but
> just take a look at the statistics:
> https://bugs.kde.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?tops=20&days=180

I have no idea what you want to express with those stats, but of course
I can also offer them:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?days=180&reporters=0

> Maybe the problem is not man power, but a lack of consistent
> management structure? Do you at least have default assignees for
> different gnome components? Do you ever have some bug stomping day or
> anything like that?

Yes, we have, as you can see by taking a look at GNOME Bugzilla or the
GNOME Bugsquad pages.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic for a nautilus mailing list.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed