Suggestions for Nautilus "Open" and "Save" dialogs

When we create a folder in a Nautilus "Open" or "Save" window, the folder we just created should be highlighted. That happens to be very useful when you have a folder with lots of subfolders. At the moment, when we create a folder, it is automatically organized with our preferences (Name, Date, etc), and we have to scroll down and look for the folder we've just created.

Another idea is to be able to Copy/Cut, Paste and Move files inside the "Open" and "Save" windows.
That's all because when we are saving or opening files, we have a better point of view of our projects, being necessary to organize things in that moment.

Thank you all for your attention.

Actualízate, descubre el nuevo Windows Live Messenger. ¡Descárgatelo ya!