=?utf-8?Q?Suggestion?= =?utf-8?Q?s_for_Naut?= =?utf-8?Q?ilus_"Open?= =?utf-8?Q?"_and_"Sav?= =?utf-8?Q?e"_dialogs?= =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=8F?=

When we create a folder in a Nautilus "Open" or "Save" window, the folder we just created should be highlighted. That happens to be very useful when you have a folder with lots of subfolders. At the moment, when we create a folder, it is automatically organized with our preferences (Name, Date, etc), and we have to scroll down and look for the folder we've just created.

Another idea is to be able to Copy/Cut, Paste and Move files inside the "Open" and "Save" windows.
That's all because when we are saving or opening files, we have a better point of view of our projects, being necessary to organize things in that moment.

Thank you all for your attention.

Con el nuevo Windows Live lo tendrás todo al alcance de tu mano