Re: Nautilus 2.26 - nautilus-actions extension not working anymore

Bruce van der Kooij wrote:
$ make Makefile:77: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Oh I figured it out, I was looking in the wrong Makefile for the second error. Turns out po/LINGUAS is incorrect and was causing these errors (the variable is duplicated over multiple Makefiles).

In configure.in it has the statement:

ALL_LINGUAS="`grep -v '^#' "$srcdir/po/LINGUAS"`"

And po/LINGUAS contains a linebreak which messes up the resulting Makefile.

Looks like this was introduced in r498.

I don't have commit access so I can't actually commit a fix.

Best regards,

Bruce