Nautilus 2.26 - nautilus-actions extension not working anymore

Hi,

I suppose everybody here know the usefull nautilus-action extension from grumz :
http://www.grumz.net/

I use it to devellop my own applications, like mailpictures :
http://www.sourceforge.net/mailpictures
https://launchpad.net/mailpictures

Unfortunaly, this extension don't work anymore with the new 2.26 version of nautilus. We can configure actions, the item is added to the edit menu correctly (appears only if the selection have the good extension/type as configured in nautilus-actions), but when we try to launch the script nautilus don't add the selection files as arguments anymore.

A lot of people, using my programs and other scripts, are concerned about this issue. But Grumz is not active anymore, and nautilus-actions is not maintened at this time. I wonder it is here a small issue, easy to fix for someone who know C bindings and nautilus work.

So, please help, I don't want to see all my own stuff and others like go to trash because of this issue.