Re: No persistent link on the desktop with GNOME2.22?

OK. Thanks.
You mean we need to make a bookmark of all share mounts, and added it to start scritps ?  and use gvfs-mount to re-mount.

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 11.09.2008, 14:37 +0800 schrieb minqiang wu:
>     Is this issue the bug of Gnome2.22 or it's expected behavior?
> Do we have any plan to make the link persistent on the desktop in the
> future release?

It's expected. The permanent mounts are gone. You can emulate the
behavior by adding

(gvfs-mount sftp://location.to/my_bookmark)&

to the startup scripts. The "&" is used to run the command in the
background, because it will do some (network) I/O when mouting and block
startup.

However, we may add the auto-mount feature in the future again.

best regards,
 Christian Neumair

--
Christian Neumair <cneumair gnome org>